If there were one word to describe APE-X…
It would be reserved for only the most primal of crypto investors…
The most guttural, brazen, chest-beaten word imaginable.
Despite the unique personalities of the APE-X bulls. They have, quite clearly, lifted their token to some serious heights in a short amount of time.
Something tells me there’s still more to come from them. As usual, not financial advice.
Quantifying the madness
Prices and supply are correct at point of writing. With this being said; price, supply, and other metrics: change.
Here’s what we found for APE-X:
- Native token: APE-X
- Contract address: 0xd039C9079ca7F2a87D632A9C0d7cEa0137bAcFB5
- Exchanges listed on: Trader Joe
- Circulating supply: 4.85 trillion
- Burnt supply: 5.14 trillion
- Maximum supply: 10 trillion
- Wallet addresses holding: 3000
- Initial price:
- 7d price range:
- Real market cap: $24.4m
- Diluted market cap: $50m
What is APE-X?
Beyond an ape-magnet, there are a few things you should know about.
- Reflect token. APE-X reflects 4% of transaction fees to holders; like Spore, or SafeMoon.
- Liquidity generator. APE-X contract take 5% fee to store up APE-X. Half of which is sold, then used to provide APE-X / AVAX liquidity.
- DEX listings. They’re on a mission to get integrated with all Avalanche DEXs.
- APEX-DAO. Governance, proposals, and more.
- Partnering with larger influencers.
- Merchandise store. You’ll be able to buy APE-X merch here.
There’s plenty of room in the Ape-X Jungle for more apes.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section! We’re eager to hear from our fellow apes. Oo-oo aah-aahh!!!