Beginning today, users can passively grow their crypto on Avalanche with Vesper Grow! Vesper is focusing on multi-chain development for a more available and cost-effective DeFi experience.
Avalanche is one of the quickest smart contracts in the blockchain industry, as estimated by time-to-finality, and has the most validators securing its activity of any proof-of-stake protocol.
Vesper Grow conveys a well-evaluated, set-and-forget way for users to earn yield on their digital assets. Starting Grow pools accessible on Avalanche are USDC, WBTC, DAI, AVAX, and WETH.
In addition to standard rewards, 50,000 extra VSP has been allocated for the initial two months Avalanche pools are live, broken out by 35,000 VSP in the first month and 15,000 VSP in the second.
Here’s how it works:
- Deposit your asset of choice into the corresponding Avalanche Vesper Grow pool.
- Vesper pools encompass a number of strategies that interact with top DeFi protocols on Avalanche (e.g., BenQi, TraderJoe, Aave, Curve, Alpha Homora). These strategies deposit assets to those pools, and also borrow and leverage these protocols on top of one another.
- Yield is regularly realized and compounded by Vesper on behalf of the depositor.
- Depositors also share the VSP boost allocated to the pool they deposit to.
- Vesper takes care of all of this — users simply deposit their crypto and watch it grow.
Users must have funds on Avalanche in order to deposit into Vesper Grow pools on Avalanche. Visit Avalanche’s documentation and community channels for guidance on using the network.
In addition to Avalanche, Vesper products are also available on various other networks. Vesper believes the future of DeFi is multi-chain and plans to branch out to additional chains later this year.
Keep up with Vesper on: